Restored house in Melegís ( Valle de Lecrín )
Ideal for apartment rental business and quality restaurant; the house has many business possibilities as it could also be adapted for a small Rural Hotel with 12 rooms or 6 apartments.
Melegís is located in a strategic enclave, 30 minutes from the Alhambra, 30 minutes from the beach, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Natural Park (mountain routes, skiing), very close to the Béznar reservoir where you can practice windsurfing, 20 minutes from Lanjarón with its famous Spa; the Lecrín Valley is surrounded by orange trees which, in spring, offer a splendid landscape with the trees in flower.
– Entrance hall accessed through a 16th century grille rescued from the Albaicin in Granada
– 1 Apartment / Loft with one bathroom
– 1 Apartment with 1 bedroom and bathroom ( is without partition )
– Exit to 1 terrace with descent to the pool area and basement
– 2 apartments with 1 bedroom and bathroom in each
– Open floor surrounded by arches which is prepared for 2 apartments with bathroom each (pending completion: plaster walls and ceiling and partition)
– 2 Terraces where you could put a Jacuzzi, hammocks…
– Old stable and cellar with arches and a cobbled floor in which you could put a very original restaurant, a spa……….on the floor there is a cistern that has been preserved.
– 1 toilet and space for another one
– Pool area with trees surrounded by a stone wall
The house has 3 accesses, 1 of them directly to the house and the others to the outside area
All the reform has been done respecting the old architecture of the house and conserving doors, windows, beams…
The space in the stairs has room for an elevator.