Swiss style house of 384 m2, built in 1910 in an estate known as La Boticaria acquired from the Marqués de Larios.
It is surrounded by private gardens on a plot of 1946 m2.
It has 2 closed parking spaces of 45 m2 with different accesses from the main avenue of the coast.
It is located between Aldi and Lidl of Torrox Costa, and has all the basic services less than 5 minutes away, such as pharmacy, tobacconist, bus stop and taxi.
The beach is only 200 metres away in a straight line.
384 m² constructed
Plot of 1.946 m²
Parking space included in the price
Second hand/to renovate
Built in 1910